Sunday, May 6, 2012

Well the new year has come, and the old has gone.  School passed by in the blink of an eye, and I find myself in Connecticut deeply entrenched in the job search.  I graduated in late March and have been actively searching the region for an executive chef position.  I have been to many interviews, had many cooking practicals, even reviewed a few restaurants as a consultant.  Nothing seems to have panned out yet.  But even as I write this on the brink of early summer, I have two more interviews on Monday.

The economy seems to have rebounded a lot since 2010.  Everyday new jobs are posted in the search engines on the internet.  I am keeping my search to the local Hartford area due to the fact that my wife has a great teaching job and does not want to move.

What is in store for me? I only know that I have set some priorities for my life and I will get the job that meets all of them!

Tune in same chef time, same chef channel to find out what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment