Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2011 June 1 : 45th Birthday ~ 1 year of School down

Am I really 45? Who knew?
It started out as a normal day.  Up at 6 catch the bus at 6:30 and arrive at the airport at 7:15.  My bus pass expired and I had to pay cash for the mornings route.  Need to get that fixed during lunch break.

Work went smooth today.  Spent most of the day in the office going over the labor pro application,  Did a restaurant audit for Great American Bagel. I also helped on the line during the main lunch rush.

I was assigned a great task today as well. I get to help set up the plan-o-gram , prep guides, order guides, and par lists for the new "12th Man" sports bar in the north satellite.  This is the stuff I love. 

At the end of the day I was called to the main office to talk to the HR ladies about my externship and fill them in on the weeks events.  After the meeting They called me into the general manager's office.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  They sang the birthday song and I think I blushed.  What a great group of people.  Card and gift in hand I was very greatful.

This company and its employees are constantly impressing me.  Ican see myself working amidst them with a great future indeed. The skies the limit (no pun intended).

My wife just flew back to New York after spending the weekend here.  Another great gift.
Karin xoxoxox


Happy 45th to me.  The investment in myself has been worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment